Essays from 116th Street

Self-therapy, since 2004...

Name:
Location: New York, New York

Sunday, June 04, 2006

It's Time...

...to start seeking new ideas, to find new methods of self-expression, to seek freedom from envy, guilt and anger. It's time to pursue new friendships, and to renew and redefine old ones. It is for this reason that I have decided to shut down this little store called "Essays from 116th Street." The expression of my thought process for this particular stage of my life has become fairly exhausted, and although the question of who I actually am in regard to this world remains unanswered, I am fairly sure that the answer does not lie in seeking and chronicling "New York adventures" online. Thanks for reading, I'm glad you found it interesting. See you around...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. I'm sad to see you go. You could always come over and hide out on Livejournal with me. ;)

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this really the end?
London One needs to know...
This will be trully missed if so.
The times I get between Luke, Anikan and Simon Cowell are few and far between, but I scroll through endless past postings in awe of a world I used to know.
So is it true?

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home